The Orayu Blade : V2 The Orayu Blade : V2

So much potential

What happened, when I first started watching
this I was very impressed with the graphics
but as soon as the fighting started they turned to faceless stick figures. That ruined the fight scenes. The good graphics at the beginning just show how bad the other ones are. If you made the fight scenes 3d and added a basic storyline this would be one of the best pieces of flash on Newgrounds.

Nightmare Of Sanity Nightmare Of Sanity

Bad timing

in case you didnt notice its christmas time. Release fucked up shit like that after new years.

dEZart responds:

...Nightmare before Christmas

Guns Are Bad Guns Are Bad

Sweet Movie

Awesome movie. Deserves a higher rating than it has. My only suggestion is to make the window size bigger, i hate it when movies are on a tiny screen. Keep it up.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Best game on Newgrounds

This is an amazing game, it is at least as good as the professional sonic games even though it is made by one person using flash. Dennis, You have to try to get into the gaming business if your not already in it. Everyone who gave this a low score does not deserve to rate things on newgrounds because they cant appreciate quality flash.

Chun-Li strippoker Chun-Li strippoker

Awesome

Sweet game. I had the best poker game of my life
(1000450) credits. Keep it up

Ghost Motel 4 Ghost Motel 4

Good but hard

i cant find the umbrella at the beginning of the game. Please tell me where it is. the game seems good so far though

Violet-AIM responds:

Spoilers:::::::::::::::::::::In the main menu, go to "Help" and click on "go to 1st bus stop", look around in the background and you might see part of an umbrella.