The Orayu Blade : V2 The Orayu Blade : V2

So much potential

What happened, when I first started watching
this I was very impressed with the graphics
but as soon as the fighting started they turned to faceless stick figures. That ruined the fight scenes. The good graphics at the beginning just show how bad the other ones are. If you made the fight scenes 3d and added a basic storyline this would be one of the best pieces of flash on Newgrounds.

Nightmare Of Sanity Nightmare Of Sanity

Bad timing

in case you didnt notice its christmas time. Release fucked up shit like that after new years.

dEZart responds:

...Nightmare before Christmas

Guns Are Bad Guns Are Bad

Sweet Movie

Awesome movie. Deserves a higher rating than it has. My only suggestion is to make the window size bigger, i hate it when movies are on a tiny screen. Keep it up.

Self Made Man Self Made Man

Heres to balance rainbow67

I give you all tens to balance out assholes like rainbow 67. Good job I think it deserves an 8.

True Fight [1.0] True Fight [1.0]

This sucked

This was horrible. The only thing that was OK was the text. Learn how to animate before writing an all-caps comment about people reviewing you bad.
BLAM!!!!!!!

The Robbery *Episode 1* The Robbery *Episode 1*

Wow!!! great first try

This was good. I liked the animation. The bullets in the chase seemed kinda stupid though. Making it a little more bloody would be good too. hope this helps, keep it up

SamTheSlam responds:

Yea the next one, i'll put in more blood.

Scared of the Dark Scared of the Dark

Predictable but good

Keep up the good work. Nice original style. I guessed it would be a cat from the beginning though.

Assassin - Prelude Assassin - Prelude

Really good with a few flaws

It almost got a ten but for some things. The face when hes killing the boss is terrible. The hand drawn sticks dont look as good as ones made with the circle and line tool so try using that in the future. The slow-mo and bullet time effects were awsome though so i gave u a 7.

Blobs ep. 1 Blobs ep. 1

Cute and funny

keep up the good work

ToT remake ToT remake

your right it does suck

what was the point of re-mastering something u know sucks. Heres a hint, even if u know its bad dont say so in your comments.